Trump's Declining Health 2026

 

ELLIE

Most readers of this blog already know I avoid all things "Trump". His personality disorders and declining mental and physical health are increasing right before the eyes of the world - and yet he remains in office. For most people the question is Why? The answer - if you understand the nature of reality as a simulated construct is - he was placed there for reasons known and others that will soon manifest - for as everyone can plainly see Trump is running out of time as president - a fact he probably already knows and fears.

This morning I was looking for something on YouTube and accidentally noticed a current link to Trump's behavior and declining health, so I started watching it (first video) - not as a teacher, writer, psychic but as a psychologist - my degree from university.

One video led to another, and then another, as there were so many videos featuring credentialed professionals in psychology and medicine. Interestingly, their clinical observations strongly align with the foundational analyses previously shared on this blog, albeit framed through traditional methodologies rather than simulation theory. I have compiled a selection of these high-quality, professional videos for your review and consideration which you can watch, pass on, or find others on YouTube.













No comments:





just a reminder

  good reminders!  


oh yeah...

oh yeah...

Trace's book