Mental Midgets | Musqonocihte (11-11-2018)


Confessions
✻Dear White Priest in Black Robe, 

Forgive me for I have sinnedlived.  It's been like a quarter-century since my last confession. These are my ___ (errors in judgment, I suppose).  I confess I had to make up confessions when I was a kid, forced into this dark tight wood booth with a priest who often drank too much with my parents on weekends. (That same priest who wanted to marry my mom.)   I can't even remember how to go to confession (lapsed Catholic that I am) and this will cost me 10 Hail Mary's, right?  I confess I will not confess to a priest ever again (which should cost me four Our Father's.)  I confess I am a fire monkey (you might have to read up on Chinese horoscopes to figure that one out).  I confess that I read books and blogs and work on other stuff when I should be fighting dust bunnies and making beds or dinner.  I play spider solitaire a lot more than I should (but it helps me think and time travel).  I confess I used to play Angry Birds on my Kindle. 

I confess everything in my new book:

Mental Midgets | Musqonocihte: “…it’s a miracle we’ve survived this far…” Kindle Edition

LINK
ISBN: 9781731074010


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

you got something to say... please say it



oh yeah...

oh yeah...