Primary Source - Poet Jason Schneiderman

CLICK: Today's Book of Poetry: Primary Source - Jason Schneiderman (Red Hen Pr...

To Please and Instruct

       The purpose of art is to please and instruct
       -- Horace, Arts Poetica

The moral of this poem is fuck you.
The moral of this poem is I'm drunk.
The moral of this poem is I'm too drunk to be held responsible for what I'm
saying to you right now.
The moral of this poem is you're fat.
The moral of this poem is if you come after me, I will have your Hotmail
account turned off, true story.
The moral of this poem is herpes.
The moral of this poem is the Pope's a liar.
The moral of this poem is I'm sorry I threw up through my nose on you.
The moral of this poem is getting through customs without a passport.
The moral of this poem is gestalt therapy.
The moral of this poem is terrorists.
The moral of this poem is you like Tarantino movies because you're stupid
and I like Tarantino movies because I'm smart.
The moral of this poem is cats that look like Hitler.
The moral of this poem is reality television.
The moral of this poem is don't have sex with your siblings, parents, or
anyone under eighteen, sixteen if you're in Greece, fourteen in Denmark.
The moral of this poem is meth mouth.
The moral of this poem is gun-show loophole.
The moral of this poem is Gawker.

The moral of this poem is two state solution.
The moral of this poem is too much rage.
The moral of this poem is rehab sucks.
The moral of this poem is your wife being fingered in the bathroom at a 
party by this guy you invited because you thought he was cool and look
where that got you. 
The moral of this poem is rules change.
The moral of this poem is George Washington filling his dentures with
teeth pulled from his slaves.
The moral of this poem is kill me.
The moral of this poem is hip surgery.
The moral of this poem is drone strike wedding massacre.
The moral of this poem is thong.
The moral of this poem is shut up.
The moral of this poem is make me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you got something to say... please say it



oh yeah...

oh yeah...